Korean is the official language of South Korea and North Korea. It is also one of the two official languages in the Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture in People's Republic of China. Approximately 78 million people speak Korean worldwide.
Lingo would like to thank all friends and customers for all the wonderful support over the past few years. Lingo is here because of you and we will continue to innovate and upgrade ourselves to stay relevant to your needs.
Why Choose Lingo?
- We are a Ministry of Education registered School
- Lessons are taught only by Experienced and qualified Native Teachers
- Small Class group size for individualized attention
- Focus on Conversational Skills
- Private Tuition available
- Certificate upon Completion
But most importantly, because Lingo cares about you. Come join the Lingo family now!