French is a Romance language spoken as a first language in France, the Romandy region in Switzerland, Wallonia and Brussels in Belgium, Monaco, the province of Quebec and the Acadia region in Canada, the Acadiana region of the U.S. state of Louisiana, and by various communities elsewhere.
Lingo would like to thank all friends and customers for all the wonderful support over the past few years. Lingo is here because of you and we will continue to innovate and upgrade ourselves to stay relevant to your needs.
Why Choose Lingo?
- We are a Ministry of Education registered School
- Lessons are taught only by Experienced and qualified Native Teachers
- Small Class group size for individualized attention
- Focus on Conversational Skills
- Private Tuition available
- Certificate upon Completion
But most importantly, because Lingo cares about you. Come join the Lingo family now!