French is a Romance language spoken as a first language in France, the Romandy region in Switzerland, Wallonia and Brussels in Belgium, Monaco, the province of Quebec and the Acadia region in Canada, the Acadiana region of the U.S. state of Louisiana, and by various communities elsewhere.
Lingo would like to thank all friends and customers for all the wonderful support over the past few years. Lingo is here because of you and we will continue to innovate and upgrade ourselves to stay relevant to your needs.
Why Choose Lingo?
- We are a Ministry of Education registered School
- Lessons are taught only by Experienced and qualified Native Teachers
- Small Class group size for individualized attention
- Focus on Conversational Skills
- Private Tuition available
- Certificate upon Completion
But most importantly, because Lingo cares about you. Come join the Lingo family now!
|No. of Lessons||12 Lessons x 1.5 hours per term|
|Duration of Completion||18 hours|
|Mode of Conduct||Interactions, Reading & Writing|
At LINGO, we give our students the flexibility to form your own classes.
Our group classes are 1.5 hours each (18 hours per class term) and are designed for easy learning and our teachers are all qualified native speakers.
If you do not find a suitable schedule below, please select a convenient time and date and we will form a class specially for you. If you are bringing a friend, just choose the same time and day and we will put you together!
Lingo treasures your trust and we will do our best to meet your requirements or refund you in full course fee (Registration fee is NOT refundable). This is our promise to you!
Come learn languages the Lingo way.
* Fees are all inclusive. Registration, Worksheets and Tests are provided free of charge by the school.