Burmese Language (Myanmar Language)
Learn Burmese with Lingo. Lingo Language School is situated minutes away from Bugis MRT specializing in foreign language instruction. Our well-structured Burmese language program is specifically designed for non-speakers or students with little knowledge of the Burmese language.
You can choose to sit into a private language class setting of 1 to 4 students or a group language class environment of no more than 15 students per class. Our teachers are native speakers of the Burmese language and have been specially selected to provide the most memorable experience for you. Come Join the LINGO family! LINGO cares about your Education.
Burma, officially the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, commonly shortened to Myanmar is a sovereign state in Southeast Asia bordered by Bangladesh, India, China, Laos and Thailand. One third of Burma's total perimeter of 1,930 kilometres (1,200 miles) forms an uninterrupted coastline along the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea. Burmese is spoken by Burma's population of over 60 million. Myanmar is the world's 40th largest country and the second largest in Southeast Asia.
To serve you better, LINGO has customised our Burmese Class to Private classes (1 pax), Semi-private (3 to 4 pax)and Corporate training (For Companies), to cater to your specific learning goals and busy schedules.
For our private and corporate customers, LINGO will:
- Provide you with the flexibility to choose your preferred timings and dates to suit your schedule,
- Provide you with the ability to choose your preferred venue of training,
- Provide you with qualified native speaking teachers of your language of choice,
- Provide Completion certificates at the end of every course level with 70% attendance and a pass rate at end of course,
- And most important of all, personalized service and undivided attention from our teachers!
Come join the LINGO family now.
LINGO cares about your Education!
*All classes taken at LINGO will come with a completion certificate with 70% attendance and a pass rate at the end of course test
Lingo would like to thank all friends and customers for all the wonderful support over the past few years. Lingo is here because of you and we will continue to innovate and upgrade ourselves to stay relevant to your needs.
Why Choose Lingo?
- We are a Ministry of Education registered School
- Lessons are taught only by Experienced and qualified Native Teachers
- Small Class group size for individualized attention
- Focus on Conversational Skills
- Private Tuition available
- Certificate upon Completion
But most importantly, because Lingo cares about you. Come join the Lingo family now!